Digitalization Project Manager
NCC is one of the leading construction and property development companies in Northern Europe, with sales of SEK 53 billion and 17 000 employees 2016. With the Nordic region as its home market, NCC is active throughout the value chain – developing and building residential and commercial properties, and constructing industrial facilities and public buildings, roads, civil engineering structures and other types of infrastructure. Our vision is to renew our industry and provide superior sustainable solutions. Our values are honesty, respect, trust and pioneering spirit.
NCC are challenging ourselves to create a better tomorrow hallmarked by top-class sustainable solutions. We want to be at the cutting edge and if we shall be able to deliver our upcoming development projects and programs we need to expand our team with a Digitalization Project Managers to boost digitalization together with NCC’s organization.
As a Digitalization Project Manager you will assume overall responsibility for driving interactive assignments and projects. Areas of digitalization experience may vary from Internet of Things to big data and mobile development to Artificial Intelligence.
You will work in close cooperation with NCC ODIT Digitalization & Innovation department.
- Start by driving digital innovation initiatives of which some will scale up and become bigger projects while others will fail fast.
- Manage project preparation, execution and conclusion.
- Support colleagues with adaptation to agile methods.
Qualifications, skills and abilities
- University degree or equivalent.
- Must have experience in driving digital projects.
- Flexible mind-set and curious to new things.
- Good team player.
- Strong in communication.
- Facilitation skills.
- Fluent in English, it is also meriting with additional language skills in the Nordic languages as Swedish, Danish, Finnish or Norwegian.
Preferable in HQ, Solna Stockholm.
Are you interested?
If you have any questions, please contact Head of Group ODIT PMO Erik Huusko who will try to answer you by email during summer email@example.com. Please register you application and CV as soon as possible, but no later than 20 th of august 2017. The selection process will start after 21th august.
Grow together with us!
Welcome with your application!